Website Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a phrase that seems to be on everyone’s lips these days, and for good reason.
What is SEO?
With access to ever-expanding technology, businesses are now able to reach beyond the span of their local networks to reach customers. Websites serve as a digital storefront, offering several ways to drive new traffic through SEO, as well as continuing to build customer loyalty.
So, what is search engine optimization (SEO)? SEO is algorithm-dependent work performed on your website to improve your site’s ranking on a Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
While conducting an online search is somewhat of a simple effort, there’s a lot more that goes on behind the scenes to bring us what we’re looking for. Users enter keywords or phrases into a search engine, and if a website has been properly optimized for those keywords, there is a higher likelihood of that site appearing on a SERP. How high the website ranks rests on the utilization of several factors, including both on-page SEO and off-page SEO tactics.
Increase traffic & conversion rates
- SEO boosts your online presence and drives organic traffic (as opposed to paid search campaigns, such as Google AdWords, or search engine marketing) to the website in a few ways.
- SEO-optimized copy includes carefully chosen keywords, internal website links, and long-tail search terms within the copy, in a way that maintains readability for your human audience while hitting the standards of search engines.
- Relevant meta tags: coded with keywords for each page which help lead search engines to your pages.
- Well-written and wisely chosen title tags for each page.
- Local SEO to put your business on the digital map, and to help generate reviews.
- Analytics that provide a progress report of how your website is performing, where users are clicking, and the online avenues or search engines they use to find you.
Increase Website Traffic
When Zazen Designs develops your website, we make sure it’s highly functional, easy to navigate, and ensure the delivery of solid, well-regarded search engine optimization techniques.
Think of your website as a virtual house. You’ve built, furnished and painted it, but now you have to maintain it, so it always looks its best. It’s the same idea when it comes to SEO. It provides a solid foundation for your website’s online presence, its success in organic search, and, over time, becomes a crucial component in proper website maintenance.
To maximize results, your SEO program should be an ongoing effort to bring more visitors to your website or have your name show up more frequently in front of your target audience. This can lead to more inquiries and more sales. In the online world, website traffic and conversions are the main currency; good SEO can reap many rewards.
SEO drives traffic organically through the many techniques we implement. Organic traffic helps to spread your company’s name, brings in more leads, and ultimately boosts your business. When you stop putting manpower behind your SEO, over time, you will see those benefits decrease. It’s good to get a check up once in a while.